Tuesday 6 October 2009

First entry.

"Pages ripped out. Don't remember doing that. It appears this is my first entry in two years..."

Anyway, here it goes. Today was boring, what a surprise. Woke up, logged on, refreshed.x30

Wanted to buy some new socks, because all the ones I own have holes in them. The holes are all in the same places, I must walk like a freak. Or maybe I should stop using them when I'm w...alking.
So Jose Jones decides to come in the town with me, but when he gets here we realise we're stuck in, for the time being. Don't like going out while my cats still out, so had to wait on her coming home. I think one of my neighbours invites her in sometimes, since she didn't want fed once she came in. We played guitar hero, while we waited. I'm sick of the same songs on it, and much to my anger, a new song costs 160 microsoft points. 6o more than I have. :@

Got some exciting grey socks.

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment